We’re expanding our team!
Are you motivated, creative, professional, friendly and just an overall great person? If so, you may be the right fit for Mainstream!
Check out our listings below and submit your resume:
Senior Graphic and Web Designer
Mainstream Marketing is a full service Advertising and Marketing Agency. Our focus is to bring current and applicable marketing strategies to our clients. Each of our team members have honed their specific crafts and work as a collective to provide our clients with results that meet or exceed their business goals.
Our motivated team is seeking a Senior Graphic & Web Designer who has an equal passion for their craft. As the senior designer you will use your creative and programming skills to develop dynamic solutions for a multitude of industry verticals. You will work closely with the other departments within our organization. Your role will require an ability to effectively communicate your vision and needs to the other team members, departments and at times the customer.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of this successful team and therefore should understand the priority Mainstream Marketing places on customer service, effective communication skills, and a willingness to embrace new challenges. Our focus is to maintain a friendly, sharing and open environment. Our internal service is as important as the service we provide to our customers.
- Graphic and Web Design experience (at least 2 years)
- Experience dealing with WordPress themes and plug-ins
- Excellent time management and organizational skill
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Creating digital designs/artwork
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects (an asset)
- Skills in Typography
- Experience with branding and identity development
- Good problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Open minded and able to use constructive criticism
- Setup design and documents for press quality printing
- Experience in creating WordPress themes from the ground up
- Experience with editing the functionality of WordPress Plug-ins/themes
- Coding languages:
- Knowledge of PHP code an asset
- Strong Portfolio
- Full benefits (after 90 days of service): including Dental
- Vacation – 2 weeks = 10 working days
Please send resume and cover letter along with salary expectation.
- Non-local candidates will be considered but relocation costs will not be provided.