We’re expanding our team!
Are you motivated, creative, professional, friendly and just an overall great person? If so, you may be the right fit for Mainstream!
Check out our listings below and submit your resume:
Web Designer & Developer
Mainstream Marketing is a full service Advertising and Marketing Agency. Our focus is to bring current and applicable marketing strategies to our clients. Each of our team members have honed their specific crafts and work as a collective to provide our clients with results that meet or exceed their business goals.
Our motivated team is seeking a Web Designer & Developer who has an equal passion for their craft. In this role, you will use your programming skills to develop dynamic solutions for a multitude of industry verticals. You will work closely with the other departments within our organization. Your role will require an ability to effectively communicate your vision and needs to the other team members, departments and at times the client.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of this successful team and therefore should understand the priority Mainstream Marketing places on customer service, effective communication skills, and a willingness to embrace new challenges. Our focus is to maintain a friendly, sharing and open environment. Our internal service is as important as the service we provide to our customers.
- Web Design/Development experience (Minimum 1+ years)
- Experience with WordPress, themes and plug-ins
- Experience in creating WordPress themes from the ground up
- Experience with editing the functionality of existing WordPress Plug-ins or themes
- Coding languages:
- Experience working at a server level -domain configuration, DNS records, nameservers, mail configuration and migration, etc.
- WHM & CPanel experience (an asset)
- Creating digital designs/artwork (an asset)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (an asset)
- Skills in Typography (an asset)
- Experience with branding and identity development (an asset)
- Strong Portfolio
- Working experience with time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently and within a supportive team environment
- Open communication
- Willingness for constructive criticism
Please send resume and cover letter along with salary expectation.
- Non-local candidates will be considered but relocation costs will not be provided.